SDS100/SDS200: Database problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Had a the last version of sentinel on another pc with a June database . Cleared user data and uploaded it to the scanner and all systems were included. Went to update database was like usual was prompted to download new version of sentinel did that updated the database which is now 1/20/19 instead of 1/27. Same result no conventional systems being scanned.

Bmacs

Premium Subscriber
Unable to duplicate. What service types are enabled? What is the date of the database in the scanner?

I did a database update yesterday - As noted above - all the trunked systems scan - NO conventional.

I see the new sentinel version now...I'll give it a try

bwigen

I am also having a similar issue. My BCD436HP has been working fine until today. I downloaded and installed two new versions of Sentinel (2.01.01 and 2.01.02), and updated the current database (I show 1/20/2019 which is strange because that's over a week old) this morning, like I do every Monday. I have location set via zip code, database enabled with all services on... Full database only nets an error "nothing to scan". When I enable a favorite list, it scans that just fine. Possible that something happened with latest Sentinel build??

ac9f

Premium Subscriber
Neither of the reports of this provide enough detail to determine anything. What specific zip code? What specific system(s) are missing from the scan? Any other specific details could be helpful in determining what changes occurred.
My zipcode is 54945, I am missing all the conventional systems and the only one that comes up is the truncked Wisconsin Interoperability System. I have done everything that people have said to try. Pulling my hair out.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Seems like they pulled the 1/27 update, until they figure out what went wrong. I have 1/20 and it says its current.
Yes that is what it seems and it did the same thing the 1/27 was doing. It is a minor inconvenience to me as I use mostly favorites lists but like to run thru the full database twice a month or so.

bwigen

Seems like they pulled the 1/27 update, until they figure out what went wrong. I have 1/20 and it says its current.
Have you updated Sentinel to 12.01.01 or 12.01.02, and still running the 1/20 database? I think that the Sentinel update is what made mine unusable.

u2brent

OAMPT
Have you updated Sentinel to 12.01.01 or 12.01.02, and still running the 1/20 database? I think that the Sentinel update is what made mine unusable.

Using 12.01.02 with 1/20 database. It is my theory that those that woke up early, got a 1/27 that was later pulled, And now 1/20 is the currently available DB version. I do not use location control nor the full DB for scanning. Only my FL's, So I so No problems that others reported.. :) If I try to update It says it's current.

bwigen

Using 12.01.02 with 1/20 database. It is my theory that those that woke up early, got a 1/27 that was later pulled, And now 1/20 is the currently available DB version. I do not use location control nor the full DB for scanning. Only my FL's, So I so No problems that others reported.. :) If I try to update It says it's current.
Have you tried enabling the full database and disabling your fl’s to see if you can still scan? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.