De new feed for Rehoboth

Status
Not open for further replies.

de784

Feed Provider
This feed was just put up its someone just talking sounds like the same person who has been canned twice before for broadcasting recordings please can someone remove this feed

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
Status: **********AUDIO IS CURRENTLY NOT WORKING FOR SOME REASON, I AM IN THE PROCESS OF FIGURING IT OUT, FEED WILL GO OFFLINE FOR THE NEXT 2-3 DAYS, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE**********

That is the message on the feed. Doesn't look malicious to me, but I'm not familiar with the person you're referencing.

Sounds like they have the source coming from their microphone instead of the input from the scanner

de784

Feed Provider
Feed

This is the same issue twice before when this person posted a feed, was no actual audio and when there was it was recorded audio from few years ago

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
How are you determining the feed providers identity? I don't see anything other than the UID number

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
The feed is indeed online and streaming ambient audio from the computer's microphone. I sent a problem report and PM to the feed provider as well as a TOS violation report to Broadcastify administration.

I have seen this happen many times in the past. I don't know if this provider was one of them, only the admins would know.

I can't believe people would put up a feed and not at least listen to it, or intentionally broadcast their personal life to the worldwide internet.

Maybe he is intentionally bugging his own home for some reason, checking up on his wife, etc.

These types of violations can be reported at the link below:

https://broadcastify.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.