de to bwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

de784

Feed Provider
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; HTC6435LVW 4G Build/JRO03C) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Later this month I will be headed to bwi From DE I have everything covered up to the Chesapeake bridge what talkgroups do I need to cover the rest of the trip
Thanks

SCPD

QRT
Upper Maryland Eastern Shore Consortium( Caroline,Queen Anne, Talbot) Kent County on FiRST, Anne Arundel, MdTAP BWI on FiRST and probably the rest of FiRST

RDGDigital

You didn't mention what kind of systems you wanted to monitor. But if you're wanting to monitor some local Police & Fire I would start with this system:

Anne Arundel County Trunking System, Annapolis, Maryland - Scanner Frequencies

This will give you the Anne Arundel Fire and Police, Annapolis City Police & also a simulcast of the MD State Police, Glen Burnie Barracks.

If you wanted to monitor some Military system, you could monitor the US Naval Academy & Ft. Meade on this system:

Joint National Capital Region Trunking System, Various, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

As far as BWI goes, you could monitor their Police, Fire & Operations with this system:

Maryland Aviation Administration Trunking System, BWI Airport, Maryland - Scanner Frequencies

And Air traffic on this system:

Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

And, you may already have this, you can find the Bay Bridge Police & BWI Police on this system:

First Responders Interoperable Radio System Team (FIRST) Trunking System, Various, Maryland - Scanner Frequencies

de784

Feed Provider
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; HTC6435LVW 4G Build/JRO03C) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Thanks for the help I will be using the par800

RDGDigital

I have all the systems I mention in my PSR800, along with the Upper Maryland Eastern Shore Consortium. I don't know how to share this, but I could save this to an archive file and send it to you. Maybe you could figure out how to use it then.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You won't need anything to do with Annapolis if you're headed to BWI. I used to live in AA county and regularly traveled to the Eastern Shore to shop. I lived only a few minutes from BWI

If it were me, (look at the AA county trunk entry so you can follow along), For fire, I'd have talkgroups 16 thru 400, if you're into hospital listening, tgs 496, 528 and 560, then BWI fire tgs 592, 624 and 656. I'd also have the FMARS tg 976. I doubt that you would need anything more in the fire area,

In the police area, add the 4 district channels. I would add the MSP talkgroups into that (the analog tg is quite active when the patch is up) and finally tg4816 which is highways (useful if the weather is bad)

That should just about cover it Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.