Decode MDC-1200, GE-STAR and FleetSync on your iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka6sqg

Premium Subscriber
Yep, sorry to report but the app crashes immediately upon launch. I tried uninstalling & reinstalling, but it still crashes.

I love the app overall and used it on my iPhone 3. Still use it on my iPad, as it works fine on it.

Matthew, thanks for your hard work on the app, and continued development.

For those of you with crashing issues, delete the app, reinstall it (from the 'cloud'), but don't update it to 1.1 and it will
work as before.

I'm investigating this issue. It works on all my hardware and passed Apple's tests before it was posted to the store, but there's multiple crash reports for the 1.1 version, so something is going on. Over the next couple days I will try to get a way to reproduce it here. Shouldn't be difficult to fix once that happens.

D

DaveNF2G

Add me to the list of "crashes on startup" for the updated version.

XTS3000

Maybe to help the author out, post your iOS version (i.e iOS 7.0.4) and phone model (iPhone 4,4s,5, etc)

Crashing on;
iOS 7.0.4
iPhone 5s &
iPhone 4s

ka6sqg

Premium Subscriber
I believe I've found the problem. Although the local versions worked fine, a recent upgrade to a new Xcode version caused a file to be mangled when it was archived for distribution. I've corrected the incorrect entry and resubmitted the archive to the app store and requested an expedited review. I'm surprised the review process approved the broken version at all, as there's no way it could have launched on any device.

jfhtm350

Do you have an alternate method for payment for android? I dont trust giving my credit card information to Google or anywhere else on the internet for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

ka6sqg

Premium Subscriber
I believe I've found the problem. Although the local versions worked fine, a recent upgrade to a new Xcode version caused a file to be mangled when it was archived for distribution. I've corrected the incorrect entry and resubmitted the archive to the app store and requested an expedited review. I'm surprised the review process approved the broken version at all, as there's no way it could have launched on any device.

Thanks to a successful expedited review, the fix is now on the Apple app store. Please let me know if this is working for you.

XTS3000

It's working now after newest update. Just updated and works like a champ for MDC decode. Haven't tried quick call yet, but the app is now working properly again.

Thanks for creating this app for us! We need more people like you developing apps like this.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I'd just like to mention that I have this working now inside Andy (the Android emulator for Windows PC). Playing recordings from my HP1 thru VLC and the app is decoding them, at least MDC1200, perfectly.

toastycookies

Thank you for reviving this old thread. I just purchased Radio ID. Is there any plans on including CW by any chance for tagging repeater IDs. Would be nice to not have to switch between apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.