Deleting Scanlist on PSR-800

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoDo

I am wondering how you deposit a scanlist completely and start it fresh.

I put freq's in scanlist 5 and now don't want them there. So how to I totally clear out / delete scanlist 5?

mikey60

Do you want to move the items to another scan list or delete them from the scanner?

Switch to the scanlist you want to remove the items from on the Scanlist Tab.

If you want to just move them to another scan list, select the items in the scanlist tab you want to change (You can select all by clicking on the left most column of the listing, then press Ctrl-A) and then click on the scanlist column in a selected object. That should allow you to change the scanlists there.

If you want to delete them, select the object to delete, and then click on the Delete button. Confirm the delete and they will be removed.

Mike

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
;)
I am wondering how you deposit a scanlist completely and start it fresh.

I put freq's in scanlist 5 and now don't want them there. So how to I totally clear out / delete scanlist 5?
Power off scanner , hook to PC USB Port, wait for ding and explore window with EZSCAN drive. Click on that drive then on CDAT with list 5.
Right click on PL005 DAT and delete. Scroll down to start of TS00005 items and highlight all 6 of them then right click and delete.

Edit: I see Mike has a better answer;) and may criticize mine due to possible corruption of SD Card.:confused:

Last edited:

mikey60

I wouldn't suggest deleting the TS##### files. From what I can tell those are Trunked Systems data files. You would really need to manipulate the scanlist memberships on the program to remove them effectively.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.