Determining frequencies used by unknown RF device

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

N_Jay

Thanks for the replies

Given the dimensions of this thing it's something in the microwave range. It's unbelievable. It's both incredibly amazing and nasty. It amounts to an inductively powered cell phone. It's just hard to believe how small they can make these things. What's sad is something that was obviously developed by the state is now being used 'play' and destroy people for no other reason than it's fun and very profitable.

I just don't have the resources to pursue this.

Wow, I did not know the "state" was able to bend the laws of nature and physics?

Do you REALLY think that some sub-par paid industry/academia dropout engineer working for the feds is inventing stuff better then the best engineers at Intel, AMD, and the like?

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Determing frequencies used by an unknown RF device

I don't know about you guys but I get the feeling that we are getting hosed big time, just hear me out, first a soldier charged with an obviously top secret comint assignment as ordered, but is given no equipment to carry out this sensitive mission with, so he comes to RR for advice. I thought the C.I.A did this sort of clandestine crap, BMT who has the inner circle contacts, offers to assist him, all he has to do is e-mail him, BMT is still waiting, second a university student needs advice on what handheld scanner he should use to track several gerbils, muskrats or whatever, with rf collars from a company he claims went out of busines, however I discoverd said company is alive & well. Oh by the way, the "David Jansen" name was a particularly clever touch, only it's "David Janssen". Now we got this rocket scientist coming up with the kicker, a thread sized rf communications device. All three threads (PUN INTENDED) are oddly similar in scope & they all appeared within the span of a week from very low post members. Somebody or sombodies are having a laugh at our expense. What's next? a poor government assassin is saddled with a rifle that shoots ice bullets however he doesn't know if he should tap water or bottled water. OH WAIT......here comes the black helicopters. Feets don't fail me now.

FLRAILMAN

Last edited:

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Those devices are dangerous! Look how it affected a neighbor of mine!

Last edited:

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Spies, spooks & scams (I just needed spell check)

"Use" tap water or bottled water

NAMLIARLF

DickH

It is all Dick's fault for dredging up an old thread.

Oh,oh! I never checked the date, only the subject line and this one sounded too good to pass up. Anyway, This revitalization was funnier than the original. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.