DIGITAL for Burlington County

Status
Not open for further replies.

wacker13

is anybody else having a problem hering the dispatchers on the f2and f3 patches? I hear the apparatus great but no dispatchers voice.

mattMrs31

BC TRS.

ARE THEY TRANSMITTING IN ANALOG MODE OR DIGITAL MODE?( HOW ARE YOU HEARING THEM) AND THEY DISPATCHERS MADE NOT BE PATCHED IN YET. MAYBE ONLY A ONE WAY PATCH AT THIS TIME.

wacker13

I have my radio set for digital mode and hearing mobiles and portables for units on F2 and F3. Possibly like you mentioned just a one way patch at this point. I would assume if I am picking up units in digital mode then they shouldnt be in analog mode selection. Nothing from dispatchers is heard reports, recalls, reduce speeds etc.

joesass

burlington county

how would you put in 3 base channles at one in one bank for th pro96

W2SJW

Database Admin
The ONLY way to do a multi-table base setup on the 96 is with the Win96 software. It's physically impossible to do it through the keypad.

Sorry my friend!

hulka

Maybe the radios are programmed for mixed mode right now, so they Rx both Digital and Conventional. If you program your astro for only digital you would not hear the dispatcher talk if they were in conventional still. Just a thought.

wacker13

How would you be able to check what mode they were using, and how would you set up mixed mode so you could hear both sides, if that is even what they are doing

joesass

pro 96 win 96 program

does radi shack selll win 96 software for the pro 96 or on line

W2SJW

Database Admin
Just a quick one if you haven't heard - Zone 3 dispatch is now full-time on the system, no more conventional cross-patch...

robbinsj2

Re: the win 96

joesass said:
when you order it do they send it to your house on a cd

You can download a fully-functional demo version that expires after 30 days. The purchase transaction is done online, and you are e-mailed a code to authorize the software. Turn-around is not instantaneous, but is typically pretty quick. If it's an issue, just don't wait until the demo expires to authorize it.

joesass

win 96

my mom order the win 96 program last night how do we get now
will they send it to your email address itried hte 30 day trail about 4 months ago forgot to order what do i do now

wacker13

the fire patches must be turned off or they switched talkgroups again. They went off last Monday 11-1-04 and havent been back on since. Anybody have any info?

jeff

Premium Subscriber
Fire patches were turned off. Fire & EMS will not go on system until spring. Fire is now complaining that the Emergency Button will not work when they switch over to the OPS & TAC channels, Motorola told them they can fix that for about $65 per radio (it's a programming issue). Fire will be doing coverage testing shortly (inside buildings, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.