Digital frequency in Montpelier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackink

I heard on the conventional frequency 460.0500 which is the Montpelier Police dept. the dispatch person talking about static coming across the digital frequency.

Anyone know what digital frequency she might have been talking about??

Thanks.....
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

RonnieUSA

I heard on the conventional frequency 460.0500 which is the Montpelier Police dept. the dispatch person talking about static coming across the digital frequency.

Thanks.....
According to the FCC Web Site it is licensed for P25 (460.0500)

ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KYO352 - MONTPELIER, CITY OF
ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KYO352 - MONTPELIER, CITY OF - Frequencies Summary

So You might want to search for the NAC Code.

ecps92

Likely 460.0500 as this is licensed for dual mode.
Analog and P25

What PL tone is used for Analog

Thanks.....

Blackink

Thanks for the responses. The PL tone is 118.8 on that analog frequency.

RonnieUSA-I appreciate the help but can I ask you to show me or explain to me where you see how that frequency is licensed for the P25?
I went to both of those links you provided and didn't see anything where it lists it as P25, I don't think I'm looking at the Web site the correct way so some guidance for me would be a big help in getting to understand what I'm looking at.

Thanks a bunch...

Tower7Troll

Montpelier PD has had multiple PM1500 mobiles in operation for a period of time now. I would not be surprised if they have enabled P25 and Motorola's software encryption scheme in their mobiles. I don't know if they have phased out all the MCS2000 mobiles they had or not.

AFAIK - they still have a MTR2000 repeater at National Life, and MTR2000 bases/receivers in the dispatch center.

Status
Not open for further replies.