digital system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccomofcny

Premium Subscriber
for your info. state of ny county of cayuga has changed the radio frequencies to the digital em can you please update new frequencies. thanks

mciupa

Database Admin
Please state what the new frequencies are and I will update ASAP.

mciupa

Database Admin
I have taken ownership of a submission just submitted today regarding this system. Unfortunately, the submitter has blocked all ways for me to contact them for more information.

What I am looking for is, is this an FDMA system?; what is the System ID?, what is the site number? what is/are the control channel(s)?
WACN and RFSS would be great too if known.

Please respond only to my Private Messaging rather than the forums to keep this source anonymous.

I would like to get this into the database ASAP. :)

Last edited:

afd355

This digital system is just for Auburn Fire and Police for the time being...not all of Cayuga County....they will be adding on in the future. The system is a P25 motorola digital system.

afd355

Auburn Digital System

Auburn Fire and Police are on the new system completely.They are not simulcasting at this time. Radioreference has this new info in thier database.

w2csx

Premium Subscriber
Less I'm mistaken in what I'm hearing, but it looks like the Cayuga County Sheriff are now on the new digital system.

Status
Not open for further replies.