• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

DMR and MotoTRBO ham repeaters

Thanks for the information all. This was interesting. It just goes to prove that you can teach an old dog (ham?) new tricks. 73 all.

C U all on DMR!!

73 de . - - . - - - - . . . - . . - - . - - . . . - . - . - .- .

Last edited:
Supposely there is one in Forsyth, Georgia.

KK4JPG
+5mhz offset
Color code 1

I don't have any other information about it I can not get the owner or the club officials to email me back letting me know anything about it.

- Jamie

Thank you N4CYA! Stay safe my friend!
You're welcome! Thank you and same you as well.

Here is they're website that owns the DMR repeater in Forsyth but it shows differently on they're website than what it shows on the DMR-Marc website (444.975) but what it shows on the clubs website it is.
pl 100

DMR Repeater - Forsyth Georgia

Last edited: