DMR Findings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADIOGUY2002

Is their a way to do a sticky for new findings for trbo area by o'hare airport. Anyways here is what i found so far.

460.7000 CC-1 SL-1 AIRPORT
460.7250 CC-1 SL-1 AIRPORT
464.3750 CC-3 SL-1
462.3250 CC-2 SL-1

More coming soon.......

troymail

Silent Key
Is their a way to do a sticky for new findings for trbo area by o'hare airport. Anyways here is what i found so far.

464.3750 CC-3 SL-1
462.3250 CC-2 SL-1

More coming soon.......

You probably want to put them on the Wiki (and/or submit them to the database).

Illinois (US) - The RadioReference Wiki

FWIW -- the first two look like United Airlines, #3 could be United also but there are at least 9 licenses with that frequency in Cook County, and 2 licenses showing the 4th frequency. On the other hand, FCC license data isn't 100% accurate and/or complete.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
O'hare DMR

I've been listening to the O'hare United Airlines DMR since Whistler gave us the free DMR upgrade. There are TWO SITES at O'hare for United. But RRef says use #2 as #1 is incomplete and the LCN hasn't been listed yet. "5/16 - Unable to find/determine LCNs 5-8 for O'Hare Site 1 at this time, use Site 2."
American Airlines has a DMR going over there too, but it's encrypted for some ridiculous reason. Maybe you can find the missing stuff for site #1 United? I get those DMR systems in perfect about 14 miles away. The Motorola analog systems at O'hare? not so well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG15nlx9io1QvNLngFjpGvw

Last edited by a moderator:

werinshades

Premium Subscriber

464.3750 CC-3 SL-1
462.3250 CC-2 SL-1

More coming soon.......

Some of them are in the Trunked Radio System section if they're known Capacity Plus or Connect Plus systems.Single Channel DMR findings are located throughout the database. I added Southwest Airlines at Midway and they have a One Channel DMR in their radios too, which I added to the database. I have found many DMR systems during searches, many business channels can be found with some searching.

I have also noted a possible NXDN finding, but won't be able to confirm until the next upgrade by Uniden. I don't think either scanner can receive a DMR simplex channel yet.

RADIOGUY2002

Simplex

I think i got it work for simplex for me, but then again i'm using the whistler. So nice to actually hear starcom 21 with no drop.

I search everything and have just started with my findings, it would be good to keep an active listing in the forum as a shared resource. I have plenty of others, but some I cant post them do to my relationship with some of those properties.

RADIOGUY2002

DMR

I've been listening to the O'hare United Airlines DMR since Whistler gave us the free DMR upgrade. There are TWO SITES at O'hare for United. But RRef says use #2 as #1 is incomplete and the LCN hasn't been listed yet. "5/16 - Unable to find/determine LCNs 5-8 for O'Hare Site 1 at this time, use Site 2."
American Airlines has a DMR going over there too, but it's encrypted for some ridiculous reason. Maybe you can find the missing stuff for site #1 United? I get those DMR systems in perfect about 14 miles away. The Motorola analog systems at O'hare? not so well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG15nlx9io1QvNLngFjpGvw

I watch your video, one of the reason why I bought it.

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin

464.3750 CC-3 SL-1
462.3250 CC-2 SL-1

More coming soon.......

St. Francis Hospital in Evanston uses CC3 on 464.375. Security is TG 301, Slot 2.

I would suggest trying the Radio Reference database search tools. All but 462.325 CC2 from the above list are already in the database. Although you cannot (yet) use Color Code as a search parameter, you can search by county and should be able to find your target if it is in the database.

It would be most helpful if confirmed freqs would be submitted to the Radio Reference database.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Found and confirmed the Chicago Skyway Concessions LLC on 464.000 CC-6 (DMR One-Frequency) yesterday when their was a report of a person threatening to jump into the Calumet River. I submitted the finding today when I heard more confirmed traffic. The original entry showed an analog entry which is not correct.

The talkgroup is 56497. Anyone close with DMR capabilities would like to program it in and give it a listen, have at it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.