ARCXT: dmr with 325p2 and arcxt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Ok, I got my DMR upgrade all nice and paid for and installed properly, updated firmware on the scanner, DL the BETA 996P2 for DMR from Butel, I have programmed a single frequency trbo system I am picking up with my TRX-1, into my 996P2, as it's own DMR system, and also as a digital frequency within an existing batch of frequencies, as Digital, all I can hear is the "motorboating" sounds no matter what I do. I have tried what I believe is every different setting, and still just the trbo sound, no voice. I can hear voice traffic on the TRX-1, but the 996P2 just motorboats. What am I doing wrong, or what could be wrong?

RRR

Premium Subscriber
A little update, I power'ed the scanner off, and turned it back on, and it is receiving DMR, except very spotty and patchy. Full strength from a tower less than 10 miles from me. My TRX-1 is picking up the system, but the 996P2 picks up some and doesn't others. Same freq, CC, TG, TS. This is programmed as a separate system (Which is ridiculous to do to just scan a single freq. channel) and as a freq added in as digital within a scan list (or "group" in butel)

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.