DMR XPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andru

DMR 64bit not decoding essue

Hi dsd+ team
Iam using dsd+ with sdr# and with discrimnator tab and with vac from winradio scaner and i realy got good signals to sync now i have a new problem ?
I got the dmr signal and i got good id shows on
But ?
There is a kind of signals the dsd+ with any of above cannot decode !
Some of those frequency when i test them the dsd said
Enc group or private call with noisy sound
Itried all codes with advanced user and normal user with no goal ?
I do some study on those frequency then i descovered there is crypto called 64bit which dsd+ cannot decode ?
Now my question is?
Is there a software can decode the 64bit crypto with voice and data ?
And can the dsdplus fastlan decode 64bit crypto?

Thank you
Need a quick help

RayAir

DSD+ does not support any decryption.

If it's encrypted you're SOL.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Which is why it's encrypted in the first place... if it was easy to crack/listen to that sort of defeats the purpose of encrypting it to begin with.

As already mentioned, if any form of encryption is being used, DSD+ will not decode it.

AM909

Radio/computer geek
Premium Subscriber
Log?

So what can I do to decode XPT DMR Enc group/private burst

Perhaps you can post a sample of your DSDPlus.log and DSDPlus.event files so we can confirm what you are seeing.

Andru

Hi all
Is there a another software can decode DMR beside dsd+
And the java software called DMRDECODER. Jar
If it possible please let me know?
Regardes

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
True, but it won't help him decode encrypted transmissions. Can still be interesting none the less...

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
There is technically a linux program called "DSD" which offers VERY basic support for DMR voice decoding, but it has about 1/100th the capabilities of DSD+. Also DMRDecode doesn't decode audio, only data messages. Don't waste your'e time with this other stuff, just get DSD+.

Andru

There is technically a linux program called "DSD" which offers VERY basic support for DMR voice decoding, but it has about 1/100th the capabilities of DSD+. Also DMRDecode doesn't decode audio, only data messages. Don't waste your'e time with this other stuff, just get DSD+.

Yep I did but I got a new problem called xpt with hytera DMR radio devices which dsd+ cannot decode just a massages and IDs with out sound . Any suggestions to decode it please?

Andru

True, but it won't help him decode encrypted transmissions. Can still be interesting none the less...

I need to decode that
We have a real war against ISIS and they use that kind of devices can any one help me please?

Mentioning ISIS..
If your really looking to decrypt the transmissions..
than you are looking for someone with BlackHat skills
and a Bitcoin wallet...
Your not going to find that help Here...Note..I said Here

Legality...Ultra Gray Area...International law regarding decryption?...
And to boot, Intercepting guerilla combatants communications..

You may be the proverbial Needle in the Haystack..Meaning to do
good..
However..an actor that would do harm would also use the same
avenue to achieve criminal goals.

So..You can see the resistance to giving any advisement..

No more advise can be granted..

Other than contacting the DoD and pleading your case to them..

You Are S-O-L....

Last edited:

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Yep I did but I got a new problem called xpt with hytera DMR radio devices which dsd+ cannot decode just a massages and IDs with out sound . Any suggestions to decode it please?
Hello,

XPT is a trunked radio system similar to Motorola Capacity Plus. It defines how radios access the system, like what frequency and timeslot to use.

You mentioned DSD+ displays encryption being used. That is the reason you can not hear the voice transmissions.

73 Eric

Andru

Iam i cap.Ahmed from MOD in iraq and we realy do good job to monitor our anamy by the DSD+ with other equipment and scanners. We jamp a huge step with DSD software it's really good thank you for help
My regards to DSD team and radiorefrance team
You save a hundred of life's in Iraq thank you again and again

slicerwizard

You might get clearer answers if you upload some raw audio to a file sharing website. Use the R key in DSD+ to start and stop the recording.

I need to decode that
We have a real war against ISIS and they use that kind of devices can any one help me please?
Since XPT is a trunking system with easily located repeaters, why not just shut down the system? Or if it is just some users on a shared system, disable their access? Or use direction finding equipment to track them down?

Status
Not open for further replies.