DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

Does anyone remember a program that was I believe a DMR only decoding software? I believe it came out probably back in 2015 but not positive on that. I did have it once upon a time but have since lost it and would like to get it back. If you could point me to a link where I could download it I would appreciate it.

Thanks
MB

Ubbe

Does the signal meter go up in the green and you have selected the correct audio source in the program?
There's not much else that can be wrong. It's a java program so you have to have those support files installed in windows.

/Ubbe

moonbounce

Does the signal meter go up in the green and you have selected the correct audio source in the program?
There's not much else that can be wrong. It's a java program so you have to have those support files installed in windows.

/Ubbe

It looks like everything is working, the green indicator meter does move back and forth and there is scrolling, just no audio. I can get audio with DSD+ so I know the setting are okay. I used to have it on my computer once before but I lost it when I had to do a factory reset before I saved a copy of the program and I just never got back to it.

Ubbe

Its not a speech decoding program. It is only for showing additional info from the control channel that DSD cannot show. I use both programs at the same time.

/Ubbe

moonbounce

Its not a speech decoding program. It is only for showing additional info from the control channel that DSD cannot show. I use both programs at the same time.

/Ubbe

That can't be the one I am looking for, the one I was looking for decoded DMR and produced audio better than DSD.

Ubbe

I've never seen any other DMR speech program. DSD+ for me works excellent and decodes signals that are almost hidden in the noise. When listening to the recorded WAV file it sounds perfect. For some reason my live loudspeaker audio doesn't sound as good as the recorded files but that must be something with my windows setup. Depending of where you get the audio source from you have to run the dsdtune program to get the proper values to use for a perfect decode. I have different start icons for each source of different scanners. I don't use a SDR dongle as a source as it is not RF sensitive enough and are too easy to interfere.

/Ubbe

moonbounce

I was referring to a program that decoded DMR only, and it came out way before OP25.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.