Dodge county Ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonkelley

Dodge county sheriffs ofc. Went to a new digital system. My question is how do i get the frequency and how do i get it programmed to my scanner. The county Sheriff doesnt wish for the new frquency to get out to the public. I am using a Home Patrol .Any answers? Thanks

N8IAA

Dodge county sheriffs ofc. Went to a new digital system. My question is how do i get the frequency and how do i get it programmed to my scanner. The county Sheriff doesnt wish for the new frquency to get out to the public. I am using a Home Patrol .Any answers? Thanks

Have you heard the SO on its regular frequency? There is no trunking systems in any of the bordering counties. Try going into the radio via the software that came with it. Change the mode to AUTO, and clear out the CTCSS to SEARCH. Or, run the close call feature of the scanner to see if you get any hits.
HTH,
Larry

nunyax

Hi,

It appears you may be out of luck. Dodge County has a modification pending with the FCC for their license KLR460 as of 3/15/2012. The big change is adding the emissions designators 4K00F1D and 4K00F1E to all of their frequencies which is for digital NXDN (Kenwood NEXEDGE, Icom iDAS) which isn't monitorable with a scanner. They are adding a new frequency as well for 158.995 which will probably be the input to their existing base frequency 154.650 as it is being changed to FB2 for a repeater. The application can be seen here: KLR460

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.