Does anybody know where to find amateur radio testing material?

Status
Not open for further replies.

signguy10

I am wanting to take the technician amateur radio test, therefore, I am looking for some amateur radio testing material. I have found a couple sites that I have been checking out, but am looking for other good sites that you may have used. Also, if anybody has any books they would be willing to borrow out (I will return them) that would be great. One more thing, is anybody here a volunteer examiner willing to issue a test? Thanks!

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
If you havent found it already, I would suggest QRZ.com for testing. It's one of the best in my opinion. Also I have a copy of the current ARRL "Now you're talking" book that you can use to study and also has sample questions off the exam in it. I would sell it to you for say $5 or less. I also have "Tech Q&A: The quick and easy path to your first ham license" that I'm willing to sell you real cheap. They're both in good condition, never been used. Bought them for my then wife, we divorced, so I have no need for them anymore.

topcats69

Premium Subscriber
you also pick them up on amazon with the current test pool or goto ARRL web site and buy them there.

if the test pool is current in the book from woggieee I would get it. (under 5 is a good price.) the test pool is free online: at AA9PW FCC Exam Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.