Does Anyone with SDS100 monitor Mass SP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiggyBassman

I just bought the SDS100 and live in NH. Occasionally I drive to Mass and would like to monitor Mass SP Troop A (area close to NH State Line Rte 93 Rte 95). I think I live too far North to pickup transmissions now to see if I grabbed the correct radio reference items thru Sentinel. Would anyone living in Mass who monitors MSP Troop A with an SDS100 being willing to send me an hpe file with a MSP favorite list? I don't feel confident when it comes to TRunk systems. Thanks. ~ Joe

ZiggyBassman

I just bought the SDS100 and live in NH. Occasionally I drive to Mass and would like to monitor Mass SP Troop A (area close to NH State Line Rte 93 Rte 95). I think I live too far North to pickup transmissions now to see if I grabbed the correct radio reference items thru Sentinel. Would anyone living in Mass who monitors MSP Troop A with an SDS100 be willing to send me an hpe file with a MSP favorite list? I don't feel confident when it comes to TRunk systems. Thanks. ~ Joe

ZiggyBassman

I checked the talk groups and control freqs from scan New England and apparently I did download the correct ones for Zone 5 Troop A to my sds100 thru Sentinel. I feel better now even tho I'm not picking up any Mass SP transmissions seeing that I live about 70 miles north west of Salisbury, MA. Looking forward to checking things out the next I drive down to the Portsmouth area. Thanks again.

chriscoal

If you want to hear MSP in Portsmouth NH you might want to program zone 20 which is a filler site in Haverhill Ma right on the NH border. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.