Downtown Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacscan

It looks like the Downtown Guides have changed frequencies and/or systems. For years I used to listen to them on 461.625 DCS 205, but that frequency has been silent for a while.

I still see them with some type of portable radio. Guess it's time to sit on the K Street Mall with Close Call activated ;)

kma371

QRT
It looks like the Downtown Guides have changed frequencies and/or systems. For years I used to listen to them on 461.625 DCS 205, but that frequency has been silent for a while.

I still see them with some type of portable radio. Guess it's time to sit on the K Street Mall with Close Call activated ;)

It's already in the database

mcjones2013

Radio Communications Enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
DMR. I found them a few weeks ago and submitted it to the database.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sacscan

I checked the database before starting this thread. I didn't see any entries for "Downtown Guides" in the Sacramento County section.

mcjones2013

Radio Communications Enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
I checked the database before starting this thread. I didn't see any entries for "Downtown Guides" in the Sacramento County section.

It could've been missed, it's no longer under it's own sub-category. Go to the Businesses page on the Sacramento County, it's under the miscellaneous subcategory on the Business page.

452.50000 WQOV668 RM CC 4
TG 93246
SL 1 DSP Guide Downtown Sacramento Partnership Guides/Security Dispatch DMR Business

Status
Not open for further replies.