DPD Productions 400 MHz 5/8 Wave over 5/8 Wave Mobile Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
This antenna reminds me a lot of the old A/S MONR33.

Has anyone ever used one of these for UHF and, even better, have you tried it for VHF as well?

DPD Productions - Scanner, Aviation, NOAA, Low-Band, 700 MHz Public Safety, Base & Mobile Radio Antennas for Commercial & Hobbyist Applications
I haven't used this specific antenna, but I currently use two of the DPD base antennas and I've had them for about 4 years. They are good, high quality antennas. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the one in question if I had a need for it. Search this forum and you will find a lot of discussion about DPD Productions antennas.
These are the antennas I use:
DPD Omni-X Multiband
DPD 700-1000 MHz LP

Dave

LIScanner101

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
I haven't used this specific antenna, but I currently use two of the DPD base antennas and I've had them for about 4 years. They are good, high quality antennas. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the one in question if I had a need for it. Search this forum and you will find a lot of discussion about DPD Productions antennas.
These are the antennas I use:
DPD Omni-X Multiband
DPD 700-1000 MHz LP

Dave

Yep, I have a DPD 800MHz 5/8 over 5/8 and I love it. I just wanted to know if the 5/8 over 5/8 for UHF would give me an edge in certain situations or not...

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.