Driv3r912-slow at shipping-

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin390

I just completed a trade with Nicholas-Driv3r912- We agreed to a trade on 03-07. We agreed to mail them the next day. I got mine out Friday 03-07 and told him. Then after I told him I got mine out and gave him a tracking # he said they were snowed in. He sent e-mail on the 10th-Mon saying snow was melting and he would mail my scanner on the 10th. Finaly mailed it on the 11th after I saw he was on line and PM him. The scanner I sent arrived at his home on the 10. Said he loved it. Aparently the mail has no problem comming in in Erie PA during a snow " storm " only going out. If he didn't trust me say so. Don't pi** down my back and tell me it raining. As for the scanner I am checking it out now. Looks good..........Ray

N3KGD

It's not that - I am not going to endanger myself or the lives of others in dangerous weather conditions - especially if it is stated that you should not go outside unless absolutley necessary. There were over 54 accidents due to a severe snow storm that impacted the area with over 14 inches of snow.

In any case, I am not starting a debate, nor am I upset with you - but my services were delayed not because of references, but due to the fact of weather. I'm sorry if the deal didn't turn out to your likeing.

Your package arrived and in the condition that was described. If you have any descrepencies - you can PM me.

Thanks, and have a good evening, Driv3r912.

N3KGD

And with that out of the way - I would like to add that kevin390 is a great person to do business with. A great trade was made between the two of us - and if doing business with him, he should give you no problems - a good person to do a deal with :) . Take care.

No hard feelings - hope you enjoy the radio!

If you got any questions - feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.