DSD+ 1.095 Two new feature suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

M105

(1.) On DSD+ make the Voice Start Alert enable a command line option.
(2.) Make an option on the FMP scanner such that it will stop on control channel data. The voice detection stop is nice but there needs to be a way to make it stop scanning on any signal.
---
The reason for suggestion #2: I am monitoring a NXDN system that changes the control channel daily. Right now I have an old discriminator tapped scanner set to scan all 5 channels in the system. It works nicely because it will quickly find the new control channel when it changes. I want to replace the old scanner with a dongle to work as the CC receiver. As I understand it now, the CC copy of FMP has to be set on a fixed frequency. If I could let the CC copy of FMP scan, and have it stop on any active channel, it would serve the same function as my old scanner. In other words FMP would be able to find the new control channel automatically.
---
The 1.095 version is working great. It had been a few years since my last effort to decode any of the digital voice modes. I had limited success before but this time around the software is much better. My curiosity about the RTL-SDR dongles led me to start experimenting again. I am looking forward to a P25 Phase II decoding and hope that will soon be a reality with DSD+.

Status
Not open for further replies.