DSD+ 1.101 works on all systems but this one!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

highstupid

Banned
Hi all,
I have a successfully configured DSD+ install using a RTL2832u + R820T SDR stick. All other systems decode successfully when I have a strong enough signal, but not this one. The problem is not with noise, as the signal is way above the floor.

Based on my experience, it sounds like a NXDN4800/NXDN narrow control channel.

I have a raw sample, if needed. I can also record another sample and set the settings according to need.

Attachments

• cantdecode042716.jpg
    cantdecode042716.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 493

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Hi all,
I have a successfully configured DSD+ install using a RTL2832u + R820T SDR stick. All other systems decode successfully when I have a strong enough signal, but not this one. The problem is not with noise, as the signal is way above the floor.

Based on my experience, it sounds like a NXDN4800/NXDN narrow control channel.

I have a raw sample, if needed. I can also record another sample and set the settings according to need.

If you think its 4800 nxdn, then force it with the switch.

m

highstupid

Banned
I've tried forcing 4800 and I've decoded signals at just as high of strength. I've also tried cycling through the bandwidths. Been using DSD+ since its first release so I'm used to the tricks for different digi modes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adcockfred

Yeah I hear you. My system is just 2 sites. Populate frequencie and site. Keep it simple till you get it going. And reboot a lot.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Where is this signal located? I see your profile says you are in Wellington County... 420.5500 is used for a Connect Plus control channel out of Wilmot. Perhaps it's just that and too weak to decode?

highstupid

Banned
Forts, 70km radius, and that is the only place licensed on that frequency. TAFL says FXEXT but that isn't what is coming out of the repeater. That frequency is from Wilmont 50 km away and it's coming in just as clear as site 17 Fergus which is 9 km away. Adcockfred, can't reall see how a fresh copy would work if every other CC decodes properly. Slicerwizard I'll try dpmr but this is a control channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cg

Premium Subscriber
Possibly a site/system that is not in service yet and is just a placeholder?
You could always do a raw recording and post it for others to try.

chris

adcockfred

Yes I hear you on that c c deal. My nxdn48 sys runs almost err free. But when switch over to nxdn 96 it is direct opposite. If it hadn't been for you guys. I probably never would have found the last piece of my puzzle. Right now con+ on lap top is out preforming fmp on the dual core.

Status
Not open for further replies.