DSDPlus, SDRSharp & "Unvoiced Speech"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikek

Premium Subscriber
Good morning all.

Is there a way to suppress the background notifications in the event log window at startup? I know about pressing the B key once things are running, but would like to make this automatic when DSDPlus is started.

Also,

I hope this is the appropriate place to post this query - I use DSD+ fast lane with the DSD Plugin and SDRSharp. The plugin has an "Enable Aux Audio Out" checkbox the activates every time the plugin is started, blasting open squelch out of the speakers. Any way to disable that?

One more bonus question here - What does the setting for "unvoiced speech quality" do? I have looked high and low for an explanation of this without luck.

Thanks!

KD8DVR

Good morning all.

Is there a way to suppress the background notifications in the event log window at startup? I know about pressing the B key once things are running, but would like to make this automatic when DSDPlus is started.

Also,

I hope this is the appropriate place to post this query - I use DSD+ fast lane with the DSD Plugin and SDRSharp. The plugin has an "Enable Aux Audio Out" checkbox the activates every time the plugin is started, blasting open squelch out of the speakers. Any way to disable that?

One more bonus question here - What does the setting for "unvoiced speech quality" do? I have looked high and low for an explanation of this without luck.

Thanks!
I would love to know the answer to the invoiced speech stuff too. Google searches do nothing of value.

AntiSquid Disclaimer: All comments are personal opinion only and may not imply actual fact.

KD8DVR

Oops.. Forgot. Try using Unitrunker. Much better than that sdrsharp stuff. .... UNLESS you are not listening to trucked systems.

AntiSquid Disclaimer: All comments are personal opinion only and may not imply actual fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.