• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

DSR and DSD Plus - Just want to listen to one target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to find anything regarding a setting in DSD+ to only listen to one target (talk group). Is there such a thing or is this a different plugin that has to be used?

Is DSR supposed to be DMR?

Pretty sure the current Fast Lane version will let you hear only the trunked or conventional talkgroups that you want to hear. Any group with its lockout flag set shouldn't be heard. No plugins involved.

Edit your DSDPlus.groups file and replace "Normal" with "L/O" under the priority column of any groups you don't want to hear.

garys

Premium Subscriber
If you only want to hear one specific talk group, set it to HOLD. Left click on the priority column until hold appears. The you will only hear that talk group. Alternately, you can go into dsd.groups and replace Normal with Hold.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I found hold, but it took me a long time to figure out how to take a TG off of hold. I think I stumbled on that by accident and then read about it in the notes. :roll:

Forgot about HOLD! That is a good answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.