Dt3 system

Status
Not open for further replies.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
My questar gas , specifically blue stakes frequency just switched from a conventional 800 frequency to a possible dt3 control channel according to my 536hp. What settings do I need to monitor this it hangs on it a lot I am DMR upgraded, I have the delay and hold time on 5 secs, but it holds longer than that and won't resume scanning right away, also haven't heard traffic on it yet, any suggestions?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
You could also try single frequency dmr. If there is only one frequency used then it won't be a con+ or cap+ system. The additional air time for a single frequency dmr could be from GPS data on the units.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Questar just added an additional system as well it's also DT3 sounds like the Motorola type 2 system it's being faded out , the first DT3 system is one frequency control channel which stays on one frequency, this new one is a system of 5 frequencies and the control channel moves around, both are different licenses, and both control channels sound alike, the new one with 5 channels is site 7 the other with one frequency is site 18..

So I've added them as trunked both DMR one frequency and MOTOTRBO as well as conventional, I'm not sure how to get any additional information until they start using it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.