EAS North Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Hunter

Hello, fellow broadcasters and New Zealanders!

I'm maintaining this feed using. Any questions or issues post in here!

hrh17

huh? are you saying you've set up a live feed. your post doesn't make much sense.

Dark_Hunter

huh? are you saying you've set up a live feed? your post doesn't make much sense.
Hi, there is some broken grammar in there I should have fixed before posting. Oh well, can't fix it now. This is my feed thread so people can come here to post any issues if they cant PM me.

nzhomie

Premium Subscriber
EMT is a clinical skill level. EMS stands for Emergency Medical Services or EAS stands for Emergency Ambulance Service, so perhaps a name change before the inevitable cease and desist letter for breaking section 133A of the Radiocommunications Act 1989...

Dark_Hunter

EMT is a clinical skill level. EMS stands for Emergency Medical Services or EAS stands for Emergency Ambulance Service, so perhaps a name change before the inevitable cease and desist letter for breaking section 133A of the Radiocommunications Act 1989...
I put EAS in the request application form and when it was accepted it was changed to EMT, I have no power to change it.

Also your coming across as quite rude.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nzhomie

Premium Subscriber
I put EAS in the request application form and when it was accepted it was changed to EMT, I have no power to change it.

Also your coming across as quite rude.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Did you try to explain why it is called EAS/EMS since its been up? Majority of USA feeds hosting the same type of information have EMS in the title.

I'm not trying to sound rude but there is a specific reason that NZ doesn't have many feeds. People put them up and then almost as quickly they are taken down by way of cease and desist.

Dark_Hunter

Did you try to explain why it is called EAS/EMS since its been up? Majority of USA feeds hosting the same type of information have EMS in the title.

I'm not trying to sound rude but there is a specific reason that NZ doesn't have many feeds. People put them up and then almost as quickly they are taken down by way of cease and desist.
I sent a request to get it changed. hopefully it gets changed. I have sent the request to get it changed to EAS North Island.

Sorry about that, if there's anything else I can do to make sure I'm going by the book let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.