EBRCS Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
Anyone having any issues with talk groups they have been monitoring? So far today, I am not able to pick up anything.

I've been listening to Hayward PD. Worked fine last night. This morning, nothing on PD or Fire, digital and conventional. Since Hayward just recently switched over, thought I'd check their conventional channels - nothing.

I added Union City PD and Fremont talk groups just to see if it was Hayward, and still nothing.

Hearing ok here. Have you changed your programming recently? The PD conventional freqs are done. You won't hear anything on those anymore.

neilbell

Locations of EBRCS transmitter sites

For EBRCS central area does anyone know the location of the transmitter towers or how many repeaters may be used for central area coverage?

Neil Bell, KJ6FBA

kma371

QRT
For EBRCS central area does anyone know the location of the transmitter towers or how many repeaters may be used for central area coverage?

Neil Bell, KJ6FBA

If you click on the CCCO Central site, locations can be found in the "Site Locations" section.

bharvey2

Anyone having problems picking up ebrcs yesterday or today my bcd430hp get no signal bar either

I'm listening to it right now on my computer/SDR dongles and software. I was doing it yesterday as well. However, I'm in San Leandro and listening to the southwest site.

neilbell

EBRCS Talk Group 5555

Been hearing a lot of medical - paramed traffic on TG 5555. Any ideas who owns this TG/
Neil Bell, KJ6FBA

kma371

QRT
Been hearing a lot of medical - paramed traffic on TG 5555. Any ideas who owns this TG/
Neil Bell, KJ6FBA

what site are you hearing it on? what locations are they giving? that range was previously known to be used by AMR in contra costa county.

neilbell

TG 5555 in central CoCo area

what site are you hearing it on? what locations are they giving? that range was previously known to be used by AMR in contra costa county.

Hearing them on the CoCo Central site and directions include identifiers like Med18, etc. Locations heard were in W.Crk, P.Hill and MTZ. Certainly sounds like Ambulance - Hospital traffic.

kma371

QRT
Hearing them on the CoCo Central site and directions include identifiers like Med18, etc. Locations heard were in W.Crk, P.Hill and MTZ. Certainly sounds like Ambulance - Hospital traffic.

Do you hear anything on the 5551 talkgroup? What about the 608#-609# range? 5555 may have replaced the individual hospital ringdowns based on what your hearing.

neilbell

Do you hear anything on the 5551 talkgroup? What about the 608#-609# range? 5555 may have replaced the individual hospital ringdowns based on what your hearing.

Hearing nothing for the past 18 hours on 5551, 5555 is fairly active with chatter between dispatcher and "med xx respondedrs

neilbell

Nothing heard on 608x or 609x TGs.

Anyone else tried for the 5555 TG traffic?

kma371

QRT
I know ConFIRE took over dispatching for AMR, but it was my understanding that was being done on the ConFIRE dispatch TGs. I'll ask someone who works up there to confirm.

kma371

QRT
Well I just confirmed they are dispatching on the ConFIRE dispatch TGs so I don't know who that could be. What are the radio IDs of these "dispatchers?"

kma371

QRT
It appears this is the AMR-Con-FIRE login channel operated by AMR, ID CON- EMS

Got further clarification. This channel is for posting AMR units at various locations, which is done by AMR. Actual dispatching is done by ConFIRE on their regular fire channels. Sometimes calls are rebroadcast on this TG to switch out units which may be closer than the original unit who was dispatched.

Last edited:

neilbell

Got further clarification. This channel is for posting AMR units at various locations, which is done by AMR. Actual dispatching is done by ConFIRE on their regular fire channels. Sometimes calls are rebroadcast on this TG to switch out units which may be closer than the original unit who was dispatched.

Also hearing Ambulance type movements on TG 5556, dispatcher's voice sounds like the one on TG 5555.

Neil Bell, KJ6FBA

Status
Not open for further replies.