Electrocomm UHF NEOH (NXDN) - System 191

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
I have been ignoring Site 191 thinking it was not local but have copied the following from the ridgeville area as well

424.5625 CC Ch 182/216 RAN 1

also have a log for 155.605 191-1

I will have to monitor these more closely.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I have been ignoring Site 191 thinking it was not local but have copied the following from the ridgeville area as well

424.5625 CC Ch 182/216 RAN 1

also have a log for 155.605 191-1

I will have to monitor these more closely.

John,

I would have done the same, considering 191 was in the DB as a Michigan System. I firmly believe that to be incorrect -- I'm betting somebody submitted 191 info and set that MI 191 system up based upon some tropo enhancement monitoring. Hey, I've been guilty of it before too.

In fact, I monitored those two sites during tropo -- but it wasn't tropo into MI or Canada or anywhere like that. I know it was within Ohio. And I think based upon what you and others have said, that 191 is actually in Ohio and that the sites are Parma and Akron.

I will remove the "new" 191 system from staging so that it is visible later today. I'll then submit a request to the old system 191 in the DB and ask those admins to remove my earlier submission from the other day and further ask them to decommission that system based upon it not being an accurate representation of System 191. I'm sure they won't like that. But we [here in Ohio] have already been bitten by the second, fairly useless, Futronics entry in the database when we know that the Futronics system that you, I and others have been updating is accurate. So there is no reason for two such Futronics systems and two such System 191s to exist. It only serves to confuse everybody, including myself.

Mike

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
I was able to pick up encrypted voice traffic on 422.6125 CH4 which corresponds to TG 7700 and RID's shown on the control channel on 424.5625

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I was able to pick up encrypted voice traffic on 422.6125 CH4 which corresponds to TG 7700 and RID's shown on the control channel on 424.5625

John,

It's ashame that i can't add TG 700 (because we don't know even an approx usage). I'd like to list in the DB as encrypted but can't.

Thanks for the info though. I had said I'd make the system "live" in the DB the other day but forgot to. It is there now:

Electrocomm NEOH (NXDN) Trunking System, Various, Ohio - Scanner Frequencies

Anybody interested in monitoring this system should add that to their RR favorites.

Mike

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
I can tell you that the RID's for TG 7700 show up as F/Load XX where XX is a number 21-25 also saw BASE and TRUCK 11 if it helps

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I can tell you that the RID's for TG 7700 show up as F/Load XX where XX is a number 21-25 also saw BASE and TRUCK 11 if it helps

Unfortunately that doesn't help me, unless you have a good idea what's going on with "BASE", "TRUCK 11" and F/LoadXX heh.

Every NXDN system i've run across (I'm thinking of Domer specifically) does the same damned thing -- Radio aliases are used on teh system, but none of them make sense to a casual viewer of them -- perhaps they don't even make sense to the people using them. It seems every user on domer is shop / truck / etc.

Mike

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
OhioScan,

If you notice any new Ch.#s show up when monitoring this system, even if you weren't able to figure out what frequency they were tied to please do let us know what additional Ch.#s you are seeing.

Thanks!

Mike

OHIOSCAN

SITE 191

OhioScan,

If you notice any new Ch.#s show up when monitoring this system, even if you weren't able to figure out what frequency they were tied to please do let us know what additional Ch.#s you are seeing.

Logged tonight

Attachments

• SITE L191-1.jpg
    SITE L191-1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 107

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
OhioScan,

Logged tonight

THanks man. For anyone watching, on NXDN what you see in DSD+ doesn't necessarily mean a Ch.1 for the particular site you are monitoring.

Ch.2 422.3125 (Akron)

For Ch. 1002, it's going to be a different bandplan and I can't figure it out easily. It is almost certainly Akron frequency and likely one on license WPKW553 ( 461.55, 463.2, 463.45, 464.45, 464.65).

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.