Ellis County TX- Allegiance Mobile Health migration

Chopbad

Premium Subscriber
So here in Ellis County we just recently moved from AMR to Allegiance Mobile Health for ambulance services, with that being said would anyone know what they dispatch on? I have a couple of friends at different fire departments run by the county, and they say that Allegiance has a separate dispatch system with its own frequencies. If you have any ideas or can help please let me know.

Thanks
Corben Hopgood

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
So here in Ellis County we just recently moved from AMR to Allegiance Mobile Health for ambulance services, with that being said would anyone know what they dispatch on? I have a couple of friends at different fire departments run by the county, and they say that Allegiance has a separate dispatch system with its own frequencies. If you have any ideas or can help please let me know.

Thanks
Corben Hopgood
I'm not seeing seeing any FCC licenses for them in Ellis County, nor elsewhere in Texas. According to their website, they have over 1250 employees in Texas, and 250 vehicles, and handle dispatching and EMS service to 17,000 square miles in Texas.

They may be using, perhaps, a PTT app over cellphones, or perhaps contracting with an SMR company to provide radios & coverage, much as CareFlite does, using Megahertz. If they run a call near you, and you can get close enough for using Close Call (Uniden radios), or Spectrum Sweeper (the Whistler name for this), and you can catch a frequency, then we might be able to track that to a specific licensee.

Harold

Premium Subscriber
Possibly using Logis, Basically a cell phone/tablet dispatching solution. MedStar in Fort Worth uses it, and I have heard other agencies reference it. They may still have a two way solution as well, but in the case of MedStar significantly reduced their radio traffic. EMS Computer Aided Dispatch Software | Logis Solutions

Chopbad

Premium Subscriber
Thank y'all for all the suggestions, I will try to close call them if nothing they are probably using LTE PTT.