Email advising feed is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjbjr

Feed down

The last couple of days I'm getting emails about it being down. But when I check, it's not. I know it was once due to updates. This morning I got an alert but when I checked, it was working. And now I just got the email about it being back up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

mjbjr

Email says online at 735 back online.

Email at 756 last seen 20 minutes ago

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
I've been getting the same thing on all my feeds. Feed down reports when they're actually up. Sometimes the first notice I get says that it's been down for 6 hours, but I never got any feed down messages prior to that.
It's getting to be that I just ignore feed down message. They're wrong more often than they're right.

celbaseman

Feed Provider
I have been getting messages for my feed. But the odd thing is, the messages are coming to my email only. Normally, when my feed goes down I will get a text message on my phone first. But have not received any messages on my phone and the feed has been up every time I check.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
I was just coming here to post the same. Mine usually say 6 hours and the one I just got a few minutes ago says 3 hours. I'm listening to the feed so I know it isn't down.

NMPhillieFan

I have received two emails in the past week, including tonight, advising my feed is OFFLINE (for 3 hours). In both cases, I was able to immediately connect to my feed on my iPhone. I received the email tonight at 22:36 and have been listening to the feed off and on throughout the night. As of 1am, I have yet to receive an email stating my feed is back online. Is anyone else getting these invalid emails? Is there something that is causing this? I do not always have immediate access to the feed to reset it each time I get one of these phantom emails.

kgowen44

Feed Provider
I’ve seen that happen but not tonight. If you look at your up time statistics does it show it was down tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcool101

Feed Provider
Dear rcool101,
The following feed is OFFLINE and was last seen 3 hours ago:

Jefferson County Public Safety - Division 2
Feed ID: 23681

Action Taken: Email Notification

No down time at all

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Over the past few days we've been having some issues with our feed monitoring server. That;s what is causing these improper feed down notifications. I'm working on the problem.

94caprice9c1

I have been getting the same messages. When I look at the feed it appears that it is going off line for a few seconds and going right back on line. Don’t know if that helps or not.

CSXCP360

Is there a work around? I do not feel comfortable that it's not something with my Windows Vista Lap Top?
Thank you for addressing this issue.

KD0TAZ

Feed Provider
I don't know if the problem is still ongoing (I did receive "down" notifications around the 9/7-9/8 frame) but yesterday I received a "back up" notification.. Just that. No "down" notifications at all, and I know for a fact that it wasn't down because I was listening to it all day. Related?

flythunderbird

Feed Provider
I don't know if the problem is still ongoing (I did receive "down" notifications around the 9/7-9/8 frame) but yesterday I received a "back up" notification.. Just that. No "down" notifications at all, and I know for a fact that it wasn't down because I was listening to it all day. Related?

I received the same thing for one of my feeds ... I checked my feed computer and the feed never went down, so I just ignored it.

Status
Not open for further replies.