emissions designator search service

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaFive

This may not be new to many of you, but, I just ran across this for the first time. I was searching for an emissions designator I wasn't familiar with (13K2F3E). A Google search listed an F.C.C. service that automatically searches for, and decodes whatever designator you may be looking up.
Go to fccid.io/Emission-Designator, make sure you capitalize the E and the D in emissions designator, otherwise you end up in I.D. search which doesn't apply. There will be a search bar, and a button next to it that says "decode", it appears to work great. Hope this helps someone. Take care.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
This may not be new to many of you, but, I just ran across this for the first time. I was searching for an emissions designator I wasn't familiar with (13K2F3E). A Google search listed an F.C.C. service that automatically searches for, and decodes whatever designator you may be looking up.
Go to fccid.io/Emission-Designator, make sure you capitalize the E and the D in emissions designator, otherwise you end up in I.D. search which doesn't apply. There will be a search bar, and a button next to it that says "decode", it appears to work great. Hope this helps someone. Take care.

Just a slight correction to your link, the word "Emission" in the link you posted should have an "s" on the end.... As in "Emissions":

https://fccid.io/Emissions-Designator/

ecps92

Yup
Domain FCCID.IO Whois Lookup - Full WHOIS domain information, Whois status end Name Server information of site fccid.io | Portal WHOIS .UANIC.NAME

Domain : fccid.io
Expiry : 2017-06-13

NS 1 : hugh.ns.cloudflare.com
NS 2 : uma.ns.cloudflare.com

Owner : Luke Rehmann
Owner : 1056 Smith Rd
Owner : Traverse City
Owner : MI
Owner : US

I added a link to it on our wiki article Emission Designator - The RadioReference Wiki
BTW fccid.io is a private web site, not FCC or govenrment operated.

Status
Not open for further replies.