EMS600?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpvo8

Feed Provider
Anyone know what this new unit called EMS600 is? I’ve heard it get dispatched like 7 times now. Is it a new Scottsdale Fire Department unit? I was thinking it could either be a dummy unit or an EMS battalion. Let me know!

bill71

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know what this new unit called EMS600 is? I’ve heard it get dispatched like 7 times now. Is it a new Scottsdale Fire Department unit? I was thinking it could either be a dummy unit or an EMS battalion. Let me know!

My guess is it's going to be the Supervisor Unit for Maricopa Ambulance. We have X00 Supervisor Units for AMR.

KB7MIB

AMR and Maricopa Ambulance are both on the Creative Communications DMR (MotoTRBO) trunked system. They're in the database in the Maricopa County section.

John
Peoria

bill71

Premium Subscriber
AMR and Maricopa Ambulance are both on the Creative Communications DMR (MotoTRBO) trunked system. They're in the database in the Maricopa County section.

John
Peoria

AMR IFT is the only one left on that system, All 911 is on the UHF system now.

WIS262

EMS600 is the AMR Central EMS Supervisor. He used to be based in Scottsdale, covering all of the Lifeline units in Scottsdale, Tempe, and Chandler. He has a Phoenix Fire MCT and usually add's himself to incidents he wants to respond to.

Status
Not open for further replies.