Encryption editorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
We can vote the _____'s out of office if they choose to encrypt. We can choose not to fund their new state of the art radio systems. We do have options.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone that votes for or against someone based solely on encryption shouldn't be voting.

And, like others, please explain how we can choose not to fund the radio systems. No one's ever asked me about it.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Im surprised that I would have to explain this concept of exercising your American right to vote and control your government.

kd7kdc

Banned
Maybe you're just a leftist and want to live in a orwellian society.

kd7kdc

Banned
Nope

royldean

Anyone that votes for or against someone based solely on encryption shouldn't be voting.

No offense, but it's our right to vote for whomever we want based on ANY specific issue. That's what makes the United States great. Suggesting that somebody who votes based on a niche issue alone is not worthy of voting to begin with is elitist at best, and tyrannical at worst.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
No offense, but it's our right to vote for whomever we want based on ANY specific issue. That's what makes the United States great. Suggesting that somebody who votes based on a niche issue alone is not worthy of voting to begin with is elitist at best, and tyrannical at worst.

I'm sorry. How could I compare encryption to issues like crime, education, medical, retirement?

Maybe I should change my criteria to things like who wears the coolest ties, who has the best looking wife and, yes, encryption.

kd7kdc

Banned
Maybe I should change my criteria to things like who wears the coolest ties, who has the best looking wife and, yes, encryption.

I think you may be on to something!

royldean

Some people vote based on the color of somebody's skin, or what's between their legs. So yeah, ties, beauty, whatever you want. You can always move to Venezuela if you don't like it.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Looks like this thread has devolved into a political debate.

If you wish to continue, you can start a new thread in the Political forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.