Enterprise NXDN LCN order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for confirming that info. Will post the Elba stuff to the Database. I was the same way with sports. I when to school to become your "dirty old TV repair man" then more schooling to go to work in a Radio shop. LOL Now retired and play with this for fun.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
Mil I need to ask 2 ? about your list in post 10.
Is 337-1, the first 8 freqs., for city of Andalusia?

In the Enterprise freqs in post 10 you have the freq. as 155.0700 but in the database and post 7 you have 155.7000. I used 155.7000 when I ran the LCN finder to confirm the LCNs you posted. Thanks again for all your info.

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
The line with towns were just to remind me of what cities L337 network
was using no relationship with the lineup below it. Andalusia just happened
to be the first and yes they are the first 8 freqs. Again L337 seems to have
at least 15 systems and all or most have 3 or more neighbors and it gets confusing
when the same TG and Radio shows up on more than 1 system. ???

;Andalusia / Opp / Covington County / Luverne / Enterprise / Crenshaw County / Elba and more
small towns

Yes 155.7 is right for Enterprise, fat fingered I guess.

Wallace Vo Tech, 66-71 avionics on Hueys mostly @ Rucker, 73-02 30574 with the Air National
Guard. ie computer maintenance. 02- now, mostly honeydo's and a little playing with my radio's

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
Using your list and the FCC database I have figured out a lot of what towns go with what freq. By the FCC licenses (WQYV788) the freqs. in 337-10 of your list this is Troy because that is were the tower is at. I also have hear Troy Central dispatch PD and Fire calls. Add freq. 153.0350 with LCN 103 and 151.8350 with LCN 104.

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
S & P has another system on network L337, 13. Its around andalusia, I see an LRRP with lat and
long close to andalusia. My antenna rotor, phones, cable modem, router, ant amp and an SDR got hit
by lightning a couple of years ago and my antenna is fixed due north so I can't hear them very good.
My 70+ years old knees are not tower climbers anymore but I've got a discone I'm going to get up
about 20 feet I hope.
See if you can get the rest if you want, very little traffic.

L337-13 LCN 132 153.2075 CC
L337-13 LCN 131 153.6050 CC

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I will check those freqs. and see what I come up with. It looks like S&P has a butt load of licenses for this system. Can you tell me who is using 337-6 and 337-7? By the FCC license the tower for 337-6 is in Lapine in Crenshaw county and the tower for 337-7 is in Andalusia.
I was all day in Dothan yesterday, wife wanted to go to Sadie's flea market, and I listened to there P25 system. It is a sad that they only have 2 talk groups. Dispatch was busy with calls on the PD tg and Fire tg the whole time I was there.
I forgot to ask is Henry County Sheriff ENCed? I got lots of key-ups but would not hear anything but my scanner did not show ENC like it should if it is.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I forgot to ask in my last post. Mil when you have time look at the info in the RR database for Crenshaw County with the S&P freqs and tell my what you think. I am going to say it is wrong because the list of freqs. are from 2 licenses and I have never show a system do that. I my be wrong. Also I can not get a LCN number for any of the freqs, that are not in your list you posted here for 377-1 thur 377-4.

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
What freq were you listening on for Henry county?

Mil

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
Traffic on 155.655 and 155.6025 was from unit 3708, 37 being Henry county, right?
I've heard traffic all afternoon, not really listening, but watching DSD. Sometime back
155.655, 155.6025 and 155.6925 were simulcast but 155.6925 has not been there for
a while. About Sadies, I've lived in Dothan since 71 and never have been there. My wife
is addicted to AC at the mall.

Mil

PS on the other questions about L337 I'll get on them later.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
Yes unit 3708, 37 is Henry County. I did not know about 155.6025 will put it in my scanner and try that freq. No big hurry on L337.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
Mil I do not know who 337-7 is but you can add freq. 151.8650 with a LCN of 72 to it. I got Talk Group 4010 on it a few time so I would want to say maybe that tg is something in Elba.

gagilley03

Premium Subscriber
Looking for some help.I was hearing Enterprise until they changed their location and I have done everything in my limited knowledge of trying to program them where I can hear them again.Nothing has worked.Honestly,I have very limited knowledge of LCNs etc.I have Whistler TRX1 and TRX2.When I got these I used the RR Database to program and all was fine and since they changed I can't get them back.Also if anybody has any insight on Coffee County SO I would love your input.I have never been able to pick them up.Any help will be greatly appreciated.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
Coffee County Sheriff is on freq. 155.9700 Ran1 NXDN One Frequency system. Best I can tell there on Talk Group 2401. As far as Enterprise I can post the freqs. and the LCN order here or are you using software to program you scanners. I am using a Uniden
BCD436 so my file is not going to work for your TRX.

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
Just looked at the Enterprise RR database and the new LCN order has been update but is wrong. Some of the LCN are on the wrong freq. I will try to get the right info to the database tonight

Last edited:

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I just submit the right info to be put in the data base. You can look at post 8 in this thread to see the LCNs that go to the right freq.( 155.0700 is a typo that should be freq. 155.7)
Thank Millam for all the info in this thread.

gagilley03

Premium Subscriber
Enterprise NXDN

Joejo95,

I have been updating the scanners with information from RR frequency database.I upload information to SD card on the scanners then program manually (loading information from database). I am not well educated on LCN order and all that.All I know is when I first got both scanners I entered frequency information from RR database and had no problem hearing Enterprise.Now since they changed I don't hear them.How can I program the scanners to pick them up?

You do hear Coffee County? How would I program them?

joejo95

Premium Subscriber
I my not can help you with programming your scanner cause I have never had a Whistler scanner. I will try and find the manual and see if I can help you. I am going to say the reason you can not hear Enterprise now is cause you do not have the LCN right for each freq. If you look in the Coffee county Database the info I submitted last night is already been updated for the Sheriff and Enterprise.
Yes I can hear Coffee SO but I am so far away I only get them late in the day and all night long. Millam , who lives down there, gave me the info.

gagilley03

Premium Subscriber
Enterprise NXDN

Ok Joejo95,

I appreciate any help.I just have not spent the time to learn all the programming.I saw the info Millam posted I just don't know how to program it.You are correct I am sure I don't have all the information entered correctly.

millam

Old Radio Guy
Premium Subscriber
Not forgotten, family illness has my time.

Mil

Status
Not open for further replies.