Etowah City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar51rabbit

Is there any information on what Etowah city is using anymore last I heard they were looking at NXDN .
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
171 appears to be Etowah Fire. Heard dispatch of a fire alarm earlier today. I'll submit it to the db. Also picking up 172 and 174, fully encrypted. Probably something in Etowah since it's close to the two that's been identified.
Also picking up 25452, 161, 14641, 156, 164, 231 and 121 talkgroups. Not enough info to ID them yet, but going to keep trying.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Briar51rabbit

171 appears to be Etowah Fire. Heard dispatch of a fire alarm earlier today. I'll submit it to the db. Also picking up 172 and 174, fully encrypted. Probably something in Etowah since it's close to the two that's been identified.
Also picking up 25452, 161, 14641, 156, 164, 231 and 121 talkgroups. Not enough info to ID them yet, but going to keep trying.

How do you have the system setup in your scanner. Cause I have not been able to get anything . Even when I go over to Athens.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
I have it set up as a regular trunked system. Just uploaded straight from RR db. I just added it as a trunked system to see how well my trx-2 would pick up the NXDN system and it seems to do okay. Not the best reception, as it will sometimes skip parts of the transmission, but it is working decetly. Mainly hearing these TG on the Starr Mountain site, but sometimes I'm picking up some on the Madisonville and a couple of other sites.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.