EZ Scan bug - always starts update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running EZ Scan under Windows 10 to update my TRX-1. Per the update check, all of my firmware and EZ Scan versions are up to date.

However when I start up EZ Scan with my TRX-1 connected, EZ Scan immediately starts a full update, including my TRX-1's firmware and my RR libraries. I suspect there's a program flag somewhere that's set to tell EZ Scan to start the updates, but I've let the complete update flow run at least twice, and it still insists on running the updates when I start up EZ Scan.

Is this a bug that others have seen? The workaround is to start up EZ Scan without my TRX-1 attached, and update by only attaching my SD card via an SD card reader, but that's a bit of a hassle.

TAbirdman

under UPDATES. Select "configure auto update check" and uncheck the boxes. Afterwards you will have to manually check for updates. Its much better this way. :)

Thanks--yes, after the complete update ran, I went in and disabled the auto-magic updates.

I hope that they can find and address this in a future release. Not being able to opt out before it starts the update process was an eye-rolling moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.