EZ Scan Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8WCL

Are they saying to download and reinstall the EZ Scan program? They have version 2.11 on their website now. I have 2.13 installed. Version 2.11 has the same problem.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Are they saying to download and reinstall the EZ Scan program? They have version 2.11 on their website now. I have 2.13 installed. Version 2.11 has the same problem.

Open EZScan and let it check for updates and update the PC Application (first thing it checks). If it doesn't ask you to check when you open it, go to the Update menu and check for a PC Application update.

W8WCL

Thanks Mark...

Thanks to everyone in the group for your help on this problem. After the update to 2.14 the software is working on both versions of the EZ Scan Software. The group accomplished, within a couple of days, what I've been trying to get resolved for the last couple of months.

Once again Thanks to Everybody!

Bill ... W8WCL

Ed6698

Looks like they corrected the issue.
EZScan for the 1080 updated no problem, for some reason Avast was stopping the update for the 1095, I had to disable Avast to get the update for EZScan to work for the 1095. Never have encountered this before with any update before.

kandrey89

Feed Provider
While this issue is fixed, they need to put some of their communication and sleep code into a different thread so it does not freeze their GUI.

jJjM4Ey.png

and

Getw5sO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.