EZSCAN -Mass Changing Multiple Cells

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8WCL

I know I've done this in the past but forget how I did it. I would like to change multiple entries in my "Conventional Frequencies" to have the same Alert LED. I would like to change them all at once and not do them individually. I remember if I press "CNTL A" that selects everything. Then I go to the BKIT/LED field. When I make a change to one entry, it changes the whole column. I don't want to change the whole column but maybe 5 or 6 entries that are grouped together. Can't remember how to select just a few entries.

Any help would be appreciated!

Bill (W8WCL)

W8WCL

In addition, after everything is selected using the "CNTL A", how do you get out of that condition? I've tried everything!

troymail

Silent Key
I know I've done this in the past but forget how I did it. I would like to change multiple entries in my "Conventional Frequencies" to have the same Alert LED. I would like to change them all at once and not do them individually. I remember if I press "CNTL A" that selects everything. Then I go to the BKIT/LED field. When I make a change to one entry, it changes the whole column. I don't want to change the whole column but maybe 5 or 6 entries that are grouped together. Can't remember how to select just a few entries.

Any help would be appreciated!

Bill (W8WCL)

Assuming the rows are contiguous, click on the first row, hold down the SHIFT key and then click on another row.

In addition, after everything is selected using the "CNTL A", how do you get out of that condition? I've tried everything!

Click in the white space to the right of the scanlists column.

Ubbe

It's the same way you do in windows. Additional to the contiguous row selection already mentioned, click when you hold down ctrl key to select individual records.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.