TRX-1: ezscan missing on sdcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmbio

does anyone have a spare sdcard or a good copy of one for the trx-1 you could send me?

Thanks
73's
wmbio

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Been there...the links do not seem to be downloadable from that site

enjoy
wmbio

If you don't see the downloadable links on that page, you need to update your browser, or use a different browser (Firefox, Chrome etc.)

DJ11DLN

I tried it, it works for me...I wouldn't have posted it if it didn't. As the cable guy famously said, "the problem seems to be on your end.";)

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I notice when using IE11 the download links do not actually show up, however if I use Edge they are there to click on.
If your still using IE11 you're looking to be hacked, switch to chrome.

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I found that I had to use Google Chrome for this to work. It's crazy that it is not written to work with the oldest browser in use.
Not crazy, they design websites to work with the most used browsers and Chrome is #1 by a mile, all the other browser combined do not even come close to the 79.7% of people using chrome. See more here: Browser Statistics

kruser

Premium Subscriber
I found that I had to use Google Chrome for this to work. It's crazy that it is not written to work with the oldest browser in use.

I'm finding a lot of sites no longer working correctly with IE11. Some are obvious as to what is not working while some have features that are missing that you would likely not even know.
Weatherundergroud is one where IE11 will no longer display a personal weather stations site data. Copy the link into FF or Chrome and the data displays just fine. Edge also works but there is no Edge for Win 7.

DJ11DLN

I use Opera and while it has some compatibility issues here and there it works fine with the Whistler download page. I haven't used any Microsoft browser since the late 1990s. It was called "internet exploder" back then for very valid reasons. What little Opera won't do for me, Firefox will. But any time a link doesn't want to open I always just switch browsers, if it isn't a broken link or something along those lines that usually solves the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.