F50v programming help

I need help programming scan function on CS-F50V MM software. It seems I doing something wrong. Everything seems to be right, just not able to get it too scan.
Probably something I am overlooking!

A few things to check.

- Set up your scan lists. Default will be regular non priority scan.
- Set a programmable button for Scan A start/stop.
- Set a programmable button for scan add/delete if you wish to edit scan list(s).
- Enable channels to the scan list(s). Under memory channel, zone operations, scan list.. select the number "1" to enable that particular channel to scan list 1.

After you have a few channels enabled, clone radio, hit the scan start stop. Radio will begin to scan selected channels on scan list 1.

I have been having this exact issue. I have all my channels programmed, added the ones I want to scan to scan list 1. I have set buttons or Scan A start/stop and Add/Delete. However, after cloning it, I enable scan list 1 and nothing happens....it simply stays on the same channel.

My current codeplug... only a handful of channels, but scanning seems to work just fine for me.
Mine is now scanning, I am unsure what I did wrong originally but I just started from scratch and ensured I used yours as a template. Thank you!

Programming software

Hey there,. I am just wondering which software version you are using to program your handsets. I have a bunch of IC-F50v that I cannot seem to load.

I can read them, but not write them

Using CS-F50V mm version 3.1.1

You probably have non MM firmware in your radio(s), therefore, you'll need non MM CS-F50V software, or upgrade the firmware of the radios to MM.