Fairfax, Virginia Police feed question????

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisam1120

Can someone please fill me in on what is happening with the Fairfax County Police feed? Currently all I am able to hear is just the Fire Dept. feed. Over the summer it was perfect as both the Police and the Fire dept. were avail on the same feed. It was nonstop action, crystal clear sound and literally was 24 hours worth of activity, then the next day the Police feed no longer was avail and it was just the Fire feed and its been like this now for a few months. Does anyone know if the Police feed is ever going to come back up and if so when???? I had heard that the feedback from listeners was extremely positive, so I'm not sure why it would change to what it is now. Any help would be greatly appreciated..... I'm having horrible withdrawal symptoms not being able to hear about what's happening in my County. Please bring the police feed back or send me in the right direction so that I can listen to where the Fairfax County Police feed is available. Thank you.

fredva

Feed Provider
Did you try sending a private message to the feed provider (RonBon)? He's probably the only one who can tell you what his plans are. According to the last post I saw from him about the feed in the Virginia forum, he was trying to decide on whether to put police and fire on the same feed again, provide a stereo feed with fire on one side and police on the other, or have separate feeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.