• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

fairy Jussie Smollett charged with felony fairy tale

@ABC7
12m12 minutes ago
More
#BREAKING #JussieSmollett charged with 1 count of felony disorderly conduct for filing false police report, Chicago officials say

TEE HEE

CBS Chicago: Smollett (D)UMZ) Wrote The Hate-Crime Letter Too. “But wait — there’s more! Since the letter contained the crushed [aspirin] as a hoax chemical/biological attack in itself, that violates 18 US Code 1038 – False Information and Hoaxes. That could add another five years to a potential sentence, although it would likely run concurrently rather than consecutively. Smollett’s next gig could be Club Fed, and for more than a season.”

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

Isn't he supposed to anti GAY?

What a POS! I wonder if CNN's Brooke Baldwin is going to take back her "This is America in 2019" comment?
The haters display their hatred of facts again.

Probably upset about the US not being as racist as Smollett tried to make it out to be like all those other lunatic social justice nuts.

Less racism is BAD for lefties.

So this is what the left has to do to stay relevant?
This guy deserves jail time. 3-5 years.

He should now be facing federal charges for his terror hoax through the mail.

. . .but he won't.

I'm not at all surprised that they would let him off without doing any jail time but I cannot believe they did not make him elocute. I assumed that they would insist on a guilty plea and then suspend his sentence.

More Chicago sh*thole reports
CWB Chicago