• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

fairy Jussie Smollett charged with felony fairy tale

Squad10

Former Michelle Obama Chief Of Staff Tina Tchen Fights To Quash Subpoena To Testify, Turn Over Evidence In Jussie Smollett Case

Obviously

Hiding

SOMETHING

download (5).jpg
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
BAHAHAHAHAHA! That's just gold. I don't typically read comments in news articles, but from time to time they are quite interesting to kinda gauge what others are thinking. Granted, the news source its self may have a factor on that as well. I mean, if I were to go to say, msnbc.com and read the comments you're more than likely are going to here Russia, Russia, Russia, ad nauseam with a whole hell of a lot of contempt for the President. But if I were to go to Foxnews.com it be the exact opposite with probably a few trolls sprinkled throughout. Though, I find the comments on Yahoo's stories to be interesting. I was thinking a lot of those would be border line stupid like what you might find at CNN or MSNBC, but I saw in most cases the exact opposite. At least when I ever took the time to actually scroll though the comments. Like I said, I just don't. Very rarely do I, largely because I could care less. I read the article, weigh the facts and go on my way. Yet some comments sometimes set your damn IQ score back a few. LOL! Just like YouTube. It's both LOL hysterical or sad. The Onion did something on that once which I found to be damn funny. Then there's Facebook. HAHAHA South Park did a spoof on that.

I can't find a better version. Cartman is acting like that dude who's into stocks and what not on TV with his props and what have you, only Cartman is talking about Facebook friends as stocks. LMAO! "They're about to share their friends. Looks like we have a merger." HAHAHAH! :D

Last edited:

kayn1n32008

. Though, I find the comments on Yahoo's stories to be interesting. I was thinking a lot of those would be border line stupid like what you might find at CNN or MSNBC, but I saw in most cases the exact opposite.
CNN usually has intelligent comments, interspersed with the usual ‘MAGA Trump 2020’ and ‘Best President Ever’ comments from fake profiles and hard core Trumpflakes with eagles pictures and the confederate flag as a back ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
CNN usually has intelligent comments, interspersed with the usual ‘MAGA Trump 2020’ and ‘Best President Ever’ comments from fake profiles and hard core Trumpflakes with eagles pictures and the confederate flag as a back ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAHAHA sounds like CNN, Like Facebook or Twitter offers their own API.

And therein lies where a majority of BS spam accounts come from. Such brilliant and smart people create these social media websites.

poltergeisty

Deep Thinker
Wanna hear what I did with fiverr? I paid a pretty damn nice looking blonde about my age to set her in a relationship status to me on Facebook. BAHAHAHHAHA!!!! :D Everyone was like, no way!

I don't use Facebook anymore though, and thank God for that. Just asine Twitter and I'm thinking about going full blown Parler right now anyway.