Fdic

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbreiler

I plan on being in town next week for FDIC. What systems would be worth my listening to? If anyone has any systems they can send me let me know. I am operating a 996.

Thanks in advance.

Viper43

hmmmm, I always thought Indiana had more than 1 town....... did they all vanish over night?

jerk

KD4YGG said:
What locations???
FDIC of course ;0

I imagine it's Indianapolis, big event for firefighters, so I'm guessing the center of the state.

W9NES

All he needs to listen to for FDIC that we have every year here in Indianapolis and I do monitor the activity that happens for trainning involving FDIC. He will need to listen to MECA SYSTEM ONE, analog for Fire training when they assign a Talk group to this event that happens at many locations across Marion County.Just program up MECA System 1 for Fire Talkgroups along with the tranning talkgroups and he should be fine.He will also hear Beech Grove Fire, Lawence Fire, and Speedway Fire.The Newsmedia will also be covering this event on a daily basis as far as what is happening for that day.Indianapolis is the Correct answer!!!!

bbreiler

sorry guys. yes it is in Indianapolis.

I plan on staying in Franklin for the week. What systems down there are worth lisgtenign to? Also, is Indy Fire a good system to get some action?

thanks in advance

Viper43

Safet for Johnson Co, four sites plus IFD on MECA's old analog system

jerk

bbreiler said:
sorry guys. yes it is in Indianapolis.

I plan on staying in Franklin for the week. What systems down there are worth lisgtenign to? Also, is Indy Fire a good system to get some action?

thanks in advance
Safe-T for Franklin, you'll hear the Fire Dept's dispatches for Johnson County.
Also Indy Safe-T should be active, IDHS Homeland Security will be active, but probably boring, unless something happens. But most of them will have/make some excuse to be at FDIC and do even less work, which is slim to none on most days. But boy can they make administrative rules ;)

And then MECA System 1 analog, and they are transitioning over to a new digital system as well.

oh, and Safe-T and the new MECA is digital. Which the 996 covers. I've attached some BCD396T files which will work, you have to do the different sites yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.