• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

fed radio id

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have info on fed radios that begin with 3514? trying to id freq.

and i thought i remember seeing a wiki or forum post that listed a bunch of radio IDs? i see one that's listed by state, but i thought there was a more comprehensive one for all the US.

All depends on what freq/tone - agency

I've not discovered a FED-WIDE radio id plan.
There are plenty of Agency Wide plans, so that said 3514xxxx could be XYZ for Agency ABC but could be ABC for Agency XYZ

anyone have info on fed radios that begin with 3514? trying to id freq.

and i thought i remember seeing a wiki or forum post that listed a bunch of radio IDs? i see one that's listed by state, but i thought there was a more comprehensive one for all the US.

Well, $510 in the Yuma AZ area is a BP Vote-Scan Net, all using $510
However 172.1875 is/was not one of the Repeater outputs.

And that would be a great band openning on a regular basis :)

Another, RID heard on that Freq/NAC was 3517xxx (During the Super Bowl)

Any other pairs using $510 ?? in the Santa Clar area ??
Out east here, ICE has been adding/expaning their Networks, to include many new
Vote-Scan networks, also for Crowded areas the other agency has used NAC's other than $167

Keep listening, hopefully someone will go in the CLR for you

172.1875 NAC 510

been unknown for a while now for me. Always encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.