Federal Correctional Institution Terminal Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

allend

Premium Subscriber
So I have not been able pickup any of the control channels for the analog trunked system. One of their control channels is 408.8125.

I have been able to pickup this frequency of 408.8125 on P25 with a NAC of 1B5. Not sure if they have dropped their old system and just using one P25 frequency.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6096

ecps92

Try and search 400-420 for the New Control Channel, the DB only shows 3 and the older systems have 4
You might need to be near-by as it could be running low power
So I have not been able pickup any of the control channels for the analog trunked system. One of their control channels is 408.8125.

I have been able to pickup this frequency of 408.8125 on P25 with a NAC of 1B5. Not sure if they have dropped their old system and just using one P25 frequency.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6096

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
At FCC Butner in NC the control channel changes daily, from a set group of frequencies. This might be the case there, have you checked the other freqs listed to see if any of the are the CC?

allend

Premium Subscriber
I am still hearing daily on 408.8125 in P25 Digital with a NAC of 1B5 for the correction facility. I believe its a conventional frequency and its not tied to a trunking system since I hear talk and its back and forth.

LAflyer

Global DB Admin
I can hear control channel data on 409.4125 which is one of the listed frequencies for the system. The signal is too weak at my location to run trunk tracker to get more system details. Maybe someone closer can monitor.

allend

Premium Subscriber
I can hear control channel data on 409.4125 which is one of the listed frequencies for the system. The signal is too weak at my location to run trunk tracker to get more system details. Maybe someone closer can monitor.

Yes you most likely are correct. Was it a Moto System II system or was the CC giving you a P25 Core signal

Status
Not open for further replies.