Federal Protective Service regional freq for IL and shift change

Status
Not open for further replies.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hello I wanted to know what is the regional freq for the Federal Protective Service for IL and When is shift change for IL?

Thank you
Anthony Lee

Years ago it was in the 406-420mhz. range. Something like 417.200, and 406.550 but now I'm not sure but most likely P25.

n9zas

Do you know if these are the current freq for the region or not.I programmed 406.700 and 406.200 in my radio and heard nothing. I also programmed 410.800 and heard nothing.I programmed the ones you put but I have not heard nothing. I dont know if they work on the weekends or not.I got the top two from the Chicago page.

Thank you
Anthony Lee

Kanecoradio22

Try 406.7000 P25 NAC201 for Grand Rapids MI/ Chicago area. I don't know about shift changes but there are regular security checks.

Kanecoradio22

I don't know how often the security checks are conducted but they are usually done on or about the hour. I have monitored them at all time of the day or night. They also are particularly active when there are demonstrations going on in downtown Chicago and federal property could be involved. Can you search the lower 400 Mhz P25 frequencies? They may use a different UHF frequency in Peoria or other parts of the state. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.