Feds Raid Ihop locations in Northwest Ohio and Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Triangle Ohio... otherweise known as Fostoria
TOLEDO (WTOL) - Five IHOP locations were raided in the Toledo area this morning by the FBI and Homeland Security.

Courier media partner, WTOL-TV, reports that authorities were investigating money laundering, funding terrorist organizations and possible undocumented workers.

Other locations under investigation include one location in Lima, one in Findlay and one in Evansville, Ind.

The franchise locations are all owned by the same private company, an IHOP spokesperson confirms.

Those locations have officers and agents on scene in both marked and unmarked vehicles.

Homeland Security confirms search warrants were issued at 6 a.m. for various IHOP locations.

Alright thanks!! I looked on here for some Ohio Local FBI frequencies and did not find anything specific. I'll have to ptogram that one into my radio. Was it P-25 Digital transmissions or analog?? Also do you know of any other federal frequencies used in Northwest Ohio?/ I'm right down in Findlay. Which is also a little strange talking of the IHOP... Someone torched the place a couple years ago and now this?? I think I will eat my pancakes elsewhere!! :D

cb225662

Raid

No they where conventional Channels really was busy getting the kids off to shool so did not hear much, what caught my eye is that it was the FBI channel in Toledo conventional dont know of any digital channels for them and your right Ihop is a very shady place to eat.

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
Someone torched the place a couple years ago and now this?? I think I will eat my pancakes elsewhere!! :D

The first thing I thought of when I read of these raids and the reasons that put that Fire in a brand new light. Can't help but wonder what else was burned, other than pancake batter.

If IHOP corp has any you know what's, they'll pull the franchisee and take over those stores for the good of their company.

Thanks for the Freq's MtnBiker, I knew of the Wiki database for federal... Just wanted to see if anyone had any local frequencies. Thanks for the input too CB. AMDXP You make a good point on the fire.. Just seems too fishy to me. I remember watching the fire too, Cooked the place pretty good. I half wonder if the fire was not set intentionaly for the purpous of collecting insurance money... Ohh well, Guess we will find out once more information becomes "unsealed"

Status
Not open for further replies.