Feed Provider Terms of Service - What can and cannot be broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbemarleVol

I was wondering if I do a live feed, do I have to leave it up 24/7? Because the scanner I got will be used for my FF pager as well and might need to take it down and put it up depending on whats going on.

SCPD

QRT
I was wondering if I do a live feed, do I have to leave it up 24/7? Because the scanner I got will be used for my FF pager as well and might need to take it down and put it up depending on whats going on.

I would see the below post and reply.

Another good question is how often does a feed need to be active? I ordered another scanner (for personal use this time), but I figured I could turn it into a stream when I'm not using it. But it would probably be off more than on.

We would probably prefer that you not do this... it only serves to drive numerous complaints to the admin staff about "why is such-and-such feed down??"

Trust me when I tell you we get hundreds of complaints about feeds being down when they are down. Remember, the live audio feeds have introduced a whole new audience to our hobby - and they don't understand the concept of volunteer broadcasters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.