FEMA in Paterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymatt1978

I have all the FEMA frequencies programmed in my radio. After 9/11 FEMA used a repeater that I coould hear quite well from my location. Is anyone closer to Paterson picking up any federal communications related to storm recovery\?

Fema

Hi I live in close proximity to Paterson,if you send me your file I will try it.
Anyone else have any frequencies or files for FEMA?

Loading and running,I have not heard any traffic as of yet but I will let ya know if I do!
Arrent they digital ?I did change the audio to ALL so just in case.

jaymatt1978

I don't know but it you hear anything in digital please let me know
I was in and out today so I didn't hear anything? should I change them to digital???

Fema channels

I had the scanner on all day( i do mean all day),didnt hear any activity on them-
Anyone hear anything on the Fema channels?
I'd say maybe the scanner isnt stopping because they could be using encryption,etc.
I hear a buzzing on 142.400 every now and then but it could be intermod.(i have a high gain antenna)
Maybe they are going to resume operations on Tuesday?

joshua86

I had the scanner on all day( i do mean all day),didnt hear any activity on them-
Anyone hear anything on the Fema channels?
I'd say maybe the scanner isnt stopping because they could be using encryption,etc.
I hear a buzzing on 142.400 every now and then but it could be intermod.(i have a high gain antenna)
Maybe they are going to resume operations on Tuesday?

even if some thing is encrypted you should still be recieving it on a scanner. I have a BCD 996XT and when something encrypted comes over it clicks a few times at the beginning then goes silent and then at the end it clicks a few times again.

fema

I did see on News 12 that Fema will be dispatching alot of members to the NJ area so it may pickup soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.